Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's Time for Stream of Consciousness Image Commentary, Part 2!

Yeah, I know. This is a lazy post. I'm busy, what else can I say? Really? What else can I possibly say? I could give an excuse as to why I've been so busy. Is that what you want? Well, you are out of luck. Because, clearly, I couldn't possibly say anything else. I just can't. Deal with it.

Nonetheless, I feel that I owe you guys something new to look at. So, inspired by Windy's comment about left handed polar bears, I give you the first image of Stream of Consciousness Image Commentary, Part 2.




Google image search: left handed polar bears

In the desert, Coke bottles are known to attack small squirrels and suck out their intestines using an elongated, tube-like apparatus known as a "straw."




Google image search: Coke sucks

I tell you, that Mr. Potato Head has been everywhere, thanks to his trusty red wagon.




Google image search: Mr. potato wagon

The Hasbro toy company calls this fine product "Darth Tater." Based on what I know about the characters in the science fiction epic, Star Wars, I've come to the conclusion that there is a resemblance between this masked toy and the dark lord, Darth Vader. I have also come to the conclusion that "Tater" sounds similar to "Vader." Because the picture above is supposed to be a disguised potato, I have decided that the "Tater" in "Darth Tater" is supposed to be a shortened version of the word "potato," making the concept of a toy potato in disguise as Darth Vader quite humorous. Go ahead, you can laugh now.




Google image search: humorous spud

This guy is smiling because he just got that rugby ball-shaped tumor removed from the back of his neck. The doctors who performed the surgury engraved his name into it so he can display it as a collector's item. Good for him.

14 Comments:

Blogger Windy Lampson said...

Hey! I thought I was the only one with a collection of rugby ball-shaped tumors!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Windy Lampson said...

apparantly no one likes this particular post.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

seriously. are we boycotting my blog? i spent my free time, of which i have none, creating this post and all i get is a comment from my wife? come on! i force her to comment on every post, so hers don't count. step up people!

2:02 PM  
Blogger spigo said...

sorry, i just wasn't beguiled.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Windy Lampson said...

time for a new post jeff. . . sarah has spoken.

4:16 PM  
Blogger spigo said...

oh, darth tater is on clearance at target for only $5.99.

http://www.target.com/gp/
detail.html/ref=DX410201/
602-3345964-4977427?
%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B00061I4U6

what's taters, precious?

8:36 PM  
Blogger spigo said...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/
flash/taters.php

8:38 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

thanks for that link. i never understood what sam was really trying to tell gollum/smeagol until now, but it's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now. there were moments of gold and there were flashes of light. there were things i'd never do again but then they'd always seemed right. there were nights of endless pleasure; it was more than any laws allow. baby. baby, if i kiss you like this, and if you whisper like that...it was lost long ago, but it's all coming back to me. if you want me like this, and if you need me like that...it was dead long ago, but it's all coming back to me. it's so hard to resist and it's all coming back to me. i can barely recall, but it's all coming back to me now!
anyway, thanks again.

7:50 AM  
Blogger spigo said...

no, thank you, jeff. for all those times you stood by me, for all the truth that you made me see, for all the joy you brought to my life, for all the wrong that you made right, for every dream you made come true, for all the love I found in you, i'll be forever thankful baby. you're the one who held me up, never let me fall. you're the one who saw me through through it all. i'm everything i am, because you loved me.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Windy Lampson said...

what sarah said- definitely gay- but the real question is- did you have all those lyrics memorized already, or did you have to look them up to make sure you had them right? I'm not sure which is gayer.

6:51 PM  
Blogger spigo said...

does no one remember the short stint when jeff and i had a celine dion cover band? come on, think back. with the wigs and the dresses and all that? wait, that was you, right jeff? or maybe it wasn't me. either way, i can't believe that no one remembers that.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Windy Lampson said...

I'm fuddy! I'm fuddy! She's thinks I'm fuddy!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Windy Lampson said...

come on people! No one watches the gay dentist movie anymore?

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey windy
i have to go quick because patty is being her demanding sef but i wanted to ask if we were still watching the star wars movies overxmas break...i am also watching nell and it is so funyy....i am fastforwarding to the parts where she talks and that's it...well i am very sorry i haven't been looking at it...i have been overwhelmed with this project that is a movie broascast. ahhh well i have to go study
ttyl
<3 Katy

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home